A BIT ABOUT SAENTYS
Formed in 2007, Saentys is a boutique agency operating out of four offices in London, Paris, Geneva and Lyon. We offer real estate, corporate and other clients a deep understanding of global markets and cultural needs. This commercial know-how gives us a strong base from which to plan and implement an effective campaign that motivates audiences and delivers tangible results. We’re a small team of nearly 40, but we work hard, we have fun, and we aim to produce the highest quality work.
We're looking to add a talented Senior Designer to our team.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You live and breathe design and like to stay up to date with industry trends, always on the lookout for inspiration. You like to encourage others to share and explore their ideas, collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of creativity. You get great satisfaction out of maintaining high standards. You're innovative with a problem solving mind, passionate about what you do. You cultivate strong professional relationships and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted solutions
- Create brands from scratch, as well as working within existing brand guidelines
- Oversee design projects, from concept to completion
- Work collaboratively, creatively and intellectually as individuals or within a team
- Able to accept and deliver constructive criticism
- Solid experience in creating brands from scratch
- Be confident in challenging creative briefs, that require a good level of conceptual thinking and rationalisation
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines
- Ability to work proactively and at a fast pace
- Able to liaise and manage clients' expectations, comfortably putting your point across
- 8-10 years experience within a small to medium sized agency environment
- Efficient and organised working in macOS
- Exceptional skills in all standard required Adobe Creative Suite programs, shortcuts proficient
- A positive attitude, exceptional organisation, and excellent teamwork skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Comfortable at articulating views to clients with fully thought through rationale
- Develop skills /other related programs independently to help create beautiful work
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE APPLY:
- Please submit a beautiful CV with links to your work and / or a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include a note about your contribution to the projects in your CV / portfolio if you were not the lead or sole designer on the project.
- Please include your salary expectations.
Candidates will be selected for a face to face interview. During this stage, candidates will be asked to take us through their key projects including a discussion about the design process. Only projects in which you have been the lead designer should be discussed.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters at this time please.