Account Manager – Zurich
About the role
The role of Account Manager is integral to the success of the client services team and involves both project management and assistance working with Account Director/s across various project scales and types.
The role requires a can-do attitude, willingness to get involved in a multitude of tasks, pro-activeness, ability to prioritise workload, and an administration and process-driven superstar – all contributing to the success of project running like clockwork and to the client services team’s high-standard reputation.
About the company
Saentys is leading destination branding and marketing consultancy providing commercially driven, creative solutions including leasing, sales, and corporate branding and marketing campaigns.
We amplify the engagement and experience of places, helping create and sustain destinations that have purpose and inspire growth. Our inspiration is borne of bringing creativity, data and strategy together.
Saentys was founded in 2008 in London by two partners passionate about bringing a fresh perspective to marketing destinations. Today Saentys has grown to 50 people, with ofﬁces across London, Paris, Lyon, Geneva and Zurich, and retains its commitment to amplifying destinations. We provide targeted brand and marketing solutions for the world’s leading destinations, real estate developers and leisure business owners.
Our team comprises global talent and expertise in the UK, France and Switzerland, with a reach across 40 markets globally.
but may not be limited to
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions.
- Plan and coordinate customer campaigns.
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients.
- Monitor the accuracy and quality of projects and budgets.
- Responsible for understanding complex client briefs.
- Deliver pitches and agency presentations to senior stakeholders and clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- 2-5 years proven experience as an account manager or similar position.
- Capacity to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress.
- Excellent understanding of print production.
- Proven working experience and expertise in advertising, digital and traditional marketing.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German.
- Capacity to represent the agency in front of any audience.
- Must be fluent in English and Swiss German (mandatory). French or other languages are a plus with our pan-European work.
At Saentys, we’re in the business of marketing destinations, including offices. We strongly believe there’s great value in exploring and deploying a multi-location hybrid model of working, ensuring optimum use of all environments.
Our colleagues are encouraged to make the most of all the benefits that different work environments can offer. From the focus and convenience that home-based working allows; to the learning, collaboration, and connection that office-based working can facilitate; to the commercial relationships that can be developed by going on-site or to clients offices.
We continually adapt our work environments, tools, policies, and methods with evolving internal needs and external market conditions.
Saentys Brand Leadership Principles
At Saentys, we work hard, and strive to exceed expectations. We challenge ourselves to deliver on these brand leadership principles every day.
We are results-driven first
We act as a true partner
We believe in the power of understanding
We provide adapted solutions
We believe in ambitious relationships